Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twitter

I just saw this short post by Roy Tennant and realised that I can agree and disagree with him. I keep my professional and my personal interests in separate readers so that if I am at work I can catch up on professional matters quite quickly. Since I have been on maternity leave I haven't looked at that feed reader more than once in 6 months. So I look at and listen to all the Twitter commentary with interest, but I feel that I have missed out on half of the conversation. I've signed up and I'm following a few people but still haven't really gotten into it, maybe that will change now that I have downloaded Tweetdeck.

Bring it on. Time to get back into that professional groove.

1 comment:

kris said...

Welcome to the blog world!

I hope you guys are all doing well!