Monday, November 2, 2009

I dipped back into the stripy bag

Okay confession time, after lunch I remembered a plan to make Ashby some cute onesies for summer and pulled a couple of really nice soft Bonds tees from the charity bag. Here are the rescued items.

Rescued Bonds tees

I’ll have to make some time for them soon.

Maybe tomorrow. Melbourne Cup Day holiday (ACT)

I really don’t like the Melbourne Cup Day holiday and will be glad to see it go next year. I’ve always really enjoyed working it, everyone is in a good mood, they usually have a nice lunch or afternoon tea. Everybody stops work to watch the race and then the rest of the afternoon is usually a write off because you’ve all had a glass of champagne. Those were the good days BC (before child)

Any tips for the race?

No comments: